- To make Catalan the common language and the language of social cohesion.
- To promote Catalan as a tool for social progression and an instrument to guarantee equal opportunities.
- To guarantee the use of Catalan language in all areas and registers to ensure its presence as a fully-fledged language.
- To defend the language and cultural rights of Catalan society.
- To promote and collaborate in linguistic harmonisation campaigns.
- To project the situation of Catalan language abroad.
- To help tackle the challenges facing Catalan society.